- Operating hours:
Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Central Time
Sunday: 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. Central Time
- Site entry fees:
Seniors (60+): $6.00
Children (3-12): $4.00
Children (2 & under): FREE
- Parking at the site is free. Entry to the parking lot is from Pollack Avenue; please park in the marked spaces in the lot in front of the Interpretive Center.
- The maintenance road leading behind the Interpretive Center is closed to the public.
- The site closes each day at 5:00 P.M. Central Time. Vehicles must be out of the lot by that time, or they will be locked in for the night.
- It takes some time to properly experience Angel Mounds! Please arrive for your visit by 4:00 P.M. Central Time, or you might not see everything!
- Pets are prohibited in the Interpretive Center and on the village site. (Service animals are welcome.) Pets are welcome on the property in front of the Interpretive Center, but should remain on a leash.
- You will pay the site entry fee at the reception desk in the main lobby of the Interpretive Center.
- The site accepts cash, checks, and major credit cards.
- Have your Friends of Angel Mounds membership card handy for free entry!